The app that bridges the Google to Teams collaboration gap.
Seamlessly connect your GCal into Teams for an exceptional collaboration experience with the people you work with every day. Set & join Teams meetings with ease.
Are you looking for a better collaboration experience in the cloud? Do you work in hybrid environments, using both Office 365 and Google tools and struggle to make it work? It can be a hardship for businesses and schools alike. Introducing the most robust and secure way to use Teams while keeping your Google Workspace.
More organizations are taking advantage of the O365 platform and want to give their Google users access to Teams. CalendarConnect is the app to bridge that gap!
Connect your Google Calendar to Teams & Sync in Seconds
Enhance your collaboration experience with us.
• Synch any existing Google calendar
• G-Cal colors are reflected in the Teams calendar app
• Get support for both administrators and users of the product
• Brand your app with your organization's colors and logo
• Connect your personal G-Calendar
CalendarConnect is a Microsoft Teams app that is revolutionizing the way Google users collaborate in the cloud. Get a richer collaboration experience in Teams without the otherwise necessary Exchange mailbox.
How it works:
• Create Teams meetings using your Google mailbox and sync meetings across platforms in real-time.
• CalendarConnect is housed in Teams for simple deployment and access.
• Use your Google calendar inside of Teams.
CalendarConnect is the app that lets you sync your Google calendars into Teams to collaborate – without having to fully migrate to Office 365 if you’re not ready. Meet, call, and chat with anyone, anytime in Teams.
Why you need it:
• Synch your existing Google calendars into Teams to show your calendars, custom colors, and event details in one spot.
• Get a richer meeting experience when you use Teams for collaboration.
• Customize the CalendarConnect app with your organization’s colors, logo, and special branding.
• CalendarConnect runs seamlessly inside of Teams.
Who it benefits:
• Personal Google mailbox owners already on Office 365.
• Google/O365 hybrid organizations wanting to use Teams.
• A completely Google-based organization wanting to use Teams.
• A large organization is preparing to migrate from Google to Office 365.
CalendarConnect supports Google calendaring in Teams, so you never have to worry about missing a meeting or event. Work in the platform of your choice.
Do more in the cloud:
• Bi-directional calendar synching
• Share calendars across Google & Teams
• Security-first calendar synching
CalendarConnect provides a richer collaboration experience between Google and Teams users.
Simple to Install
Your solution to connect your Google and Teams calendar so nothing falls through the cracks.
Collaborate on your terms with your team located far and wide.