Forsyte I.T. Solutions – Information For European Union Residents
FORSYTE IT SOLUTIONS - Information For European Union Residents
Last Updated: 6/3/2022
You Have the Following Rights Under GDPR:
Right to access: You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact us and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability: Whenever we process your personal data by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement you have the right to get a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification: You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed. If you have an account you can edit your personal data under your account and membership pages.
Right to erasure: You have the right to erase any personal data processed by us at any time except for the following situations:
- you have an ongoing customer service matter.
- you have an open order which has not yet been fulfilled.
- you have an unsettled debt with us, regardless of the payment method.
- if you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years.
- your debt has been sold to a third party within the last three years or one year for deceased customers.
- your credit application has been rejected within the last three months.
- if you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping rules.
Right to object to processing based on legitimate interest: You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that you believe is not based on our legitimate interest. We will suspend processing of the personal data unless we can demonstrate a legitimate ground for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
Right to object to direct marketing (if applicable): You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out from direct marketing by the following means:
- following the instruction in each marketing mails.
- by editing the settings of your account.
Right to restriction: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under the following circumstances:
- if you object to a processing based on our legitimate interest, we shall suspend all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
- if you claim that your personal data is incorrect, we will restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- if the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead.
- if we no longer need the personal data but it is required for you to make of defending legal claims.
How can you exercise your rights?: Please contact our service personnel at: (844) 587-4535
Right to complain with a supervisory Authority: If you believe we are processing your personal data in an incorrect way you can contact us. You also have the right to turn in a complaint to a supervisory authority, having jurisdiction.
How to Contact Us:
Forsyte IT Solutions, LLC.
Attn: Privacy Officer
6903 Park Ave
Richmond, VA 23226
Phone: (844) 587-4535